Saturday, May 14, 2011

from Ms.Lazy

This post is for Emma.I want to apologize for my laziness, originally I pulled Emma into doing this blog with me than expanding into videos. Emma's pet peeve is people who make commitments and don't live up to them and that's exactly what I've done here and for that I'm truly sorry.For those of you who don't know Emma she is the kindest person I know, and seems to never get mad.But I'm pretty sure I have made the one person who seems to be evolved pass anger just that angry at me, which means I have truly messed up.
I could come up with a million reasons for letting you and myself down,but you deserve better than that.So all I can say is I will seriously put an Emma effort into this from now on and try not to let you down if you will still have me as a blog partner that is.
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment