Thursday, May 26, 2011

Don't Give Up!!

When we are little we dream Big we not only want but plan to be princesses, presidents, movie stars, singers, athletes, models, writer and billionaires, were does that go? The saying eternal optimist is kind of an oxymoron like Microsoft works. We start of with big dreams then quickly loose them. Christopher Gardner: You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period. Tomorrow I am running in a student council election, I'm not popular I'm not a beauty queen, a cheerleader, a jock or even funny I never thought I should even bother running but tomorrow I am still going to get up in front of my entire school and try anyway,cuz if your not going to try your not really living? So next time you feel like giving up on your dreams remember you can become a princess look at Kate Middleton (not saying that's the only reason she married him). Look at all the billionaires in the world who got rich on doing things they love like Ellen. Or even the singers who were bullied in school like Miley Cyrus PS most actors say they were not at all popular in high school. Or the athletes that fought against all odds to be were they are today. There is also my personal hero Elle Woods’s yes I just put that out there on the Internet but she so amazing you have to admit. Anyway all I'm saying is don’t give up I know that when I walk into that gym tomorrow morning there is a high chance I will embarrass myself and loose, but I'm doing it anyway and so should you!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment