Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Youtube Channel

Soon me and Emma will be starting a YouTube channel as an addition to this blog.We will try and make it as fun as possible and post as many videos as we can a week but, I doubt it will be more than three a week tops.Like our blog posts these videos will be about current issues but they will also be about what we as teens can do and what people have already done to improve our world.All of these videos will be catered to teens of course and we will try to do fun stuff too.Soon I will put the link up and also a link to a formspring account.There is a chance I may not post next week because of March break I'm going on a family vacation and may not have Internet. Our first topic is going to be green apps for iPhone,ipod touch,mac laptops and ipad. If your interested the video channel should be up and running by Wednesday the twenty-third of March.Hope you like it!!!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment