Wednesday, March 23, 2011

is the government still in middle school?


You probably have seen a lot of political campaigns lately do to the fact that an election could be called and I don't know about you but I've noticed Its a lot of gossip and hating on the leaders of opposing parties. We have the conservatives saying that Micheal Ignatieff is lying about his childhood and we have parties calling Stephan Harper lazy, I’m confused I thought I was watching the news not in the girls bathroom at my high school, chill guys, seriuosley! There is a stereotype out there that there’s nothing pettier then a thirteen-year-old girl. For all you thirteen year old girls out there I'm sorry, but I was there to its a time of insecurity were our pettiness tends to come out. It appears that this state of pettiness can happen to men between the ages of 40-60 Stephan Harper, Micheal Ignatieff, Jack Layton and Gilles Duceppe are perfect examples. Yes these are the heads of the Canadian parties that usually have the main of seats in Canada and their getting a little petty, I’m all for a little friendly competition but there’s nothing friendly about this. I know that when it comes down to the race to be Prime Minster the heats get turned up, but who want the leader of their country to be petty, mean and just plain immature? Like I said before pettiness towards others usually comes from our own insecurities about ourselves, here’s a scary thought does that me these leaders are insecure with their ability to lead our country or their ability to win this possible election. I’m an optimist so I'm going to go with the ladder, I'd seriously hope that its nit these men don't believe in their own ability to lead, because if they don't believe in themselves how can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment