Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Harper is the new bieber


Stephan Harper is the new or should I say old Justin Bieber.Harper song Imagine by the Beatles as a duet with YouTube star Maria Aragon. Harper has been talking about trying to get the women’s vote and I think he’s found his angle. I got to say singing for a video that he new would be everywhere wasn’t exactly what I thought he would do for the women’s vote. I got to say watching the video made me think are people going to loose respect for him and not take him seriously? To be straight with you it had the opposite effect on me I mean how many politicians would risk embarrassing them selves like that. I don't know about the rest of the world but the video made me laugh, made Stephan Harper more likeable and made him seem real. I personally think it was a success for his campaign it at least got me to like him more, except for the fact that I can't vote it was a success. Props to the people who do his publicity if it was their idea it a good one. My favorite part of this was Harper looking good without acting like a petty teenager whose bashes opposing part leaders.
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment