Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Debate


Today the leaders of the four main parties Bloc Quebec, Liberal, Conservative and NDP took part in a heated debated. To give you a brief idea of what happened Layton was catty, Harper was getting beat up, Duceppe was boiling over and Ignatieff didn't come off to badly. I don't want to make Ignatieff look the best or anything I mean I'm fifteen and even I saw how he was playing for the French Canadian vote and cuddling up to Ignatieff. I got to tell you for those who missed it I think your better off then the rest of us, you can just hear the highlights instead of watching the whole painful thing I mean it was like watching a bunch of teenage boys face of in the cafeteria without all the physical violence. When Layton said to Ignatieff why should you be PM you have missed seventy present of the voting in the house this year I was like wow that was like a your mama diss ouch! The whole hour was horrifying by the end of it I thought wow everyone is going to be racing to the polls to vote for one of these men, yea right I bet no one could hear half of what they were saying they were screaming over each other. I could go into all the B.S I heard from practically everyone one of those leaders but that wouldn’t make me any better then them. I will say I did like Ignatieffs bit on immigrants not to be categorized into groups but just be Canadian citizens and how we should focus on giving them equal rights. I also like Layton’s talk of increasing immigration not just temporary work visas. To tell you the truth I didn't agree with much of what Duceppe said but I give him props for pulling himself back together after he got upset. Harper did quit well considering how much he got yelled at and how he was blamed for all Canada’s problems. I got to say what I could understand was pretty beneficial to me but sadly if you want to know what happened you will have to bear it yourself or get a more educated person to re tell the events I wouldn’t warn to give you false information. To those who are voting I urge you to watch it and for those who are to young it’s still quite entertaining if you like horror films.
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment