Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the dangers of tater tots

I always know that the frozen tater tots that you cook in the oven are full of unhealthy chemicals, but now we are in danger of chocking on the little things!Kidding yes if you are one of the many people who read the conservative parties announcement on Stephan Harper choking on a tater tot then ending up in a hospital its not true.A hacker or group of hackers actually broke into to the conservative party website to make a joke.I know this is bad but well watching it on the news I laughed, after the scandal with the group of hackers stealing personal information from Sony and other companies it seems so harmless.There are suspicions that these two hacking jobs are somehow linked but at this stage its just speculation.Yes I know this is not exactly news worthy but it made me laugh so I wanted to share it with you.On the other hand the hacking into Sony and other companies is news worthy because its scary to think of what these people have the ability to do.
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment